Royal Panda Sportsbook Review Canada
Royal Panda have fast become one of the biggest names in online sportsbook betting and have enjoyed a meteoric rise since their launch back in 2014. With casino, games and sports at the heart of their operation; Royal Panda offers something for all levels of punter.
As a principally European bookmaker, they hold their licenses in Malta and the UK and are a subsidiary company of LeoVegas Gaming PLC. Royal Panda are registered with both the Malta Gambling Authority and UK Gambling Commission and like so many of their competitors, have their head offices in Malta.
|Service||Live-Chat, eMail, Phone|
|Specific features||Rewarding Loyalty Programme|
|$20 free sports bet|
What are the pros & cons of betting with Royal Panda?
Having launched in 2014, Royal Panda have quickly established themselves on the world betting scene and continue to go from strength to strength:-
Which betting markets do Royal Panda cover?
Royal Panda are a relatively new operation in a congested online betting market but they have a huge variety of markets for their customers to access. They offer markets on 15 ‘main’ sports whilst they also offer bets on an additional 24 sports under their ‘more sports’ tab on the homepage.
All of the betting markets are categorized under sub-headings within the ‘live’ and ‘pre-match’ tabs on their website.
What are the biggest markets Royal Panda cover?
- Football – Royal Panda originate from the UK and the predominance of their operation centres round the hectic Premier League football calendar in England. With 5 professional leagues and a huge variety of cup competitions to boot, there are plenty of football betting options. In addition, all of the major European, South American and International leagues are covered both pre-match and in-play giving football fans an absolute betting feast.
- Basketball – Very few bookmakers on the market can compete with Royal Panda’s basketball coverage with it being one of their stand out features. There are a multitude of betting options on basketball fixtures all over the world and whilst the big hitting fixtures in the NBA and college markets are at the forefront of their live betting operations, there are plenty of European and South American basketball leagues also on offer too.
- Ice Hockey – Similarly to the magnitude of their basketball operation, they are a market leader in ice-hockey betting. With a huge variety of markets to access both in-play and pre-match, offers and promotions centring on all of the significant NHL fixtures and a wealth of markets available in Europe – particularly in Russia and Scandinavia, Royal Panda is a must use resource for any ice hockey betting enthusiast.
Which other sporting markets do they offer?
In their 5 years of operation, Royal Panda have quickly established which markets they are looking to target and their sports offerings are tailored accordingly
Including the aforementioned football, basketball and ice-hockey markets, there are 15 ‘Main Sport Tabs’:-
- Tennis – Betting on tennis matches taking place all over the world is on offer with Royal Panda with markets ranging from ITF future level tournaments to Grand Slam events. There is a wealth of live betting options as well as all of the usual pre-match ante-post bets that tend to take place around most of the major tennis events on the calendar.
- American Football – All of the major NFL fixtures are covered, pre-match and in-play as well as the predominance of the college football league fixtures.
- Baseball – Outright and live betting can take place on the MLB, during the season and the off-season and customers can also bet on Australian baseball matches.
- Cricket – All of the major T20 cricket leagues across the globe are covered by Royal Panda who also have sub-headings for fixtures taking place in each country – both domestically and internationally.
- Darts – Royal Panda offer live and in-play markets on all of the big events on the PDC and BDO darts circuits.
- ESports – With over 100 markets to bet on, they are establishing themselves as a market leader in the world of e-sport betting with a huge variety of games covered.
- Horse Racing – Despite being one of the most popular sports on available to punters, Royal Panda are new on the horse racing scene and only offer bets on UK horse races currently.
- Golf – Royal Panda offer comprehensive coverage with golf betting options available in-play and pre-match on both the European and PGA Tour.
- Rugby League – With British roots, it’s perhaps no surprise to see Royal Panda offering comprehensive markets on English and Australian Rugby League fixtures.
- Rugby Union – Domestic and international Rugby Union fixtures are on offer at Royal Panda all year round.
- Snooker – Outright bets can be placed on all the major snooker tournaments on the calendar with Royal Panda as well numerous live betting options.
- Volleyball – The volleyball coverage is second to none with markets available across Europe, Asia and America – both in-play and pre-match.
Additional Sports offered by Royal Panda
The following sports/specials are offered under the ‘More Sports’ tab on the Royal Panda homepage:-
|Alpine Skiing||Floorball||Rugby Sevens|
|Aussie Rules||Formula 1||Ski-Jumping|
|Boxing||MMA||TV & Movies
|Cross Country Skiing||Oscars||Water Polo|
|Your Deposit$20||+||Royal Panda Sport Bonus$20||=||Betting Amount$40|
What can customers bet on with Royal Panda?
Royal Panda allow their customers to access more markets than most simply due to their huge variety of sports on offer. With in-play markets on sports such as volleyball, darts and snooker, they look to have found a niche for specific sports fans. In addition, customers who sign up to Royal Panda can expect many of the usual betting markets available across all of their sporting sub-sections. Outright winner markets are their most popular betting medium whilst accumulator betting on football, basketball and ice-hockey also makes up a high percentage of their operation.
Live in-play betting has become an integral part of Royal Panda’s betting strategy with the ‘live’ tab featuring prominently on the home page and a variety of sports being displayed underneath. Live scores are displayed on through the ‘dashboard’ tab with punters able to access the latest scores in selected sporting fixtures and place bets should they so wish instantaneously.
What bets does Royal Panda offer on the English Premier League?
With English roots, it will not come as a huge surprise to customers that Royal Panda centre many of their betting operations on the English Premier League and with over 1000 markets on offer, they offer some of the best betting offers for football punters. The English Premier League is the most watched football competition in the world and Royal Panda utilise an array of innovating betting options for their customers.
Bets can be placed months in advance on any Premier League match in the pre-game market whilst punters can also bet on the match result (outright and double chance), number of goals scored (in the match and for each team), the correct half time and full time score and on individual score cast markets.
In-play betting is also at the heart of their Premier League betting offerings with in-game statistics and odds on offer to help punters make an informed decision when betting on a particular outcome.
What odds does Royal Panda offer?
With such a huge variety of sports on offer, punters can use some of their expert knowledge to pick up better odds in some of the ‘lesser sports’ on their website. Sports such as Speedway, Rugby Sevens and Ski Jumping are prime opportunities for those in the know to seek out any generous odds and win big.
The huge array of football markets on offer are also another huge positive for punters and their odds on English and Scottish lower league football are some of the most competitive in the business.
What offers and promotions do Royal Panda offer?
Welcome offers are a tried and tested medium for bringing in new customers and Royal Panda’s approach is no different:-
Kick off with a $20 free sports bet
New customers can access a free $20 bet once they sign up to Royal Panda.
How to claim: Kick off with a $20 free sports bet Bonus:-
- Set up an account and make an initial deposit (minimum $20)
- Place a bet worth $20 or more on any sporting event (ensuring the total odds are 2.00 or higher)
- Regardless of bet outcome, upon bet settlement – players will receive a $20 free bet to use on any sport.
- Huge Array Of Football Markets
- Rewarding Loyalty Programme
- No Deposit & Withdrawal Fees
In addition to the Sportsbook Welcome Bonus, Royal Panda also offer casino welcome bonuses and free spins to their new customers once they sign-up for an account.
The company offers a surprisingly low amount of sportsbook offers and promotions to existing customers with most of their offerings tending to centre round the casino market. Seasonal offers over Christmas and Black Friday often conjure up some promotions for existing customers but they tend to offer the free bets and spins to entice players to their online casino.
How to bet in-play?
A visit to the Royal Panda homepage instantly demonstrates the importance of live/in-play betting within their operation with the page awash with the stats and happenings across the sporting world for punters to bet on. Football is the primary sport on the home page with fixtures from all over the world on display whilst tennis, basketball and ice-hockey make up the predominance of the other live betting options.
The huge asset to Royal Panda’s in-play offering is the statistics feature with punters able to get a feel for the outcome of a game by just looking at the key details from each fixture. The ever-changing odds and an easy to use interface make betting in-play with Royal Panda a breeze for punters – regardless of their bank balance.
Is Royal Panda available on mobile?
The Royal Panda app is a new venture in 2019 and it is available on iOS and android. The casino element of the app has been around longer and is tried and tested whilst the sportsbook is undergoing some teething problems. The interface however is very similar to the mobile site to punters familiar with Royal Panda should have no issues when using the app.
The interface used by Royal Panda is configured by Betconstruct and with many features that are replicated in other betting sites; it is a familiar set up for regular punters. Live and pre match bets make up the headlines on the home page whilst players can easily access all of their needs through the sports tabs. The black and white colour scheme on the Royal Panda website is concise and easy to read whilst the ‘Live Calendar’ tab is a welcome addition for punters looking to plan their sporting bets.
Mobile Site Design
Royal Panda’s mobile site mirrors that of the desktop with all of the key characteristics and interfaces on hand for punters to use. The colour scheme perhaps doesn’t transfer so well to the smaller screen but all of the recognisable features are present on the mobile Royal Panda site.
As a new part of the Royal Panda portfolio, the app has all of the mod-cons for online betting such as touch ID security, secure deposits and withdrawals, various payment options and 24/7 customer support. The layout on the app is much the same as it is on both the mobile and desktop sites.
Does Royal Panda have a VIP program?
The Royal Panda VIP betting program is entitled Loyal Panda and it enables punters to acquire points on every bet/deposit/transaction they make and these loyalty points can be stored up and used in the future. Punters can cash out their points on a variety of prizes ranging from more simplistic ventures such free bets/casino spins and Royal Panda merchandise all the way up to Rolex watches and trips to Macao and Las Vegas – meaning there really is something for everyone.
Royal Panda has been licensed since September 2013 in both the UK and Malta. The Maltese license number is MGA/CRP/237/2013, while the UK operator licence number is 000-039221-R-319351-014.
What are the best features of Royal Panda?
- Variety of Football Markets – Royal Panda are a market leader when it comes to football betting and their ‘beautiful game’ offerings from all over the world are second to none.
- Loyalty Programme – ‘Loyal Panda’ is one of the most innovative loyalty programmes on the market with punters able to use acquired credits on a huge variety of prizes to suit any betting bank balance.
- Comprehensive Sportsbook – With over 40 sporting disciplines to bet on, many in-play or pre-game, there is a comprehensive sportsbook on offer for Royal Panda customers.
How to deposit
Royal Panda offer various payment solutions so that the playing can start right away. Instant deposits can be made through:
- Visa, Mastercard & Maestro (funds are instantly available)
- Direct Bank Transfer (funds instantly available)
- E-Wallets (funds are instantly available)
- Paysafe Card (funds are instantly available)
Unlike many of their competitors, Royal Panda do not charge any fees for deposits made.
- Huge Array Of Football Markets
- Rewarding Loyalty Programme
- No Deposit & Withdrawal Fees
How to withdraw
Taking up to a maximum of 5 days, Royal Panda look complete all withdrawal requests as quickly as possible and withdrawals can be made through the following services:-
- Visa, Mastercard & Maestro (maximum withdrawal $50,000)
- Direct Bank Transfer (maximum withdrawal $100,000)
- Skrill & Neteller (maximum withdrawal $100,000)
Royal Panda do not charge withdrawal fees (minimum withdrawal $10).
Royal Panda Security
Royal Panda is a market leader in the field of secured online casino gaming. They use the highest possible security measures to offer punters a safe gaming environment with secured deposits and withdrawals, assured protection of personal data and continuation of interrupted games.
Does Royal Panda offer customer service?
Like many of the biggest online bookmakers, Royal Panda offer a dedicated online customer service feature for customers with the daily operating hours being between 08.00 and 23.30. Customer support can also be found at [email protected] whilst English and Japanese support telephone lines are available at +356 2778 0418.
What additional services does Royal Panda offer?
Whilst the focus of their operation is on the sportsbook, Royal Panda do offer a comprehensive online casino. With slots and casino games offering huge jackpots and a wealth of free spins and promotions for new and existing customers to access, fans of casino betting will enjoy very diverse offerings. The Live Calendar feature on their sportsbook website is also an endearing feature with stats and updates available for punters to access on a variety of major sporting events.
Our experience with Royal Panda
Despite being a relatively new player in the world of online sportsbook betting, Royal Panda have developed an enjoyable betting place for gamblers – regardless of their bank balance. With an extensive array of football markets to access, innovative in-play betting features and non-existent deposit and withdrawal fees – they are catering for the masses in terms of what they offer punters. The minimal offers for existing customers along with sparse horse racing odds are an obvious flaw but Royal Panda tick many of the boxes required for a successful online bookmaker.