Yeni Malatyaspor vs Göztepe | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our expert analysis is a must-read ahead of the Süper Lig match between Yeni Malatyaspor and Göztepe on . With our betting experts presenting you with delicate details regarding both teams’ current form, previous records and head-to-head stats, the information offered below will get you in pole position to claim the best possible bet.
Performance of the last 10 matches
Without a clearly visible favourite ahead of the clash at the Malatya Stadyumu, it is the home support that could make all the difference for Yeni Malatyaspor in terms of winning the game. The visiting side have already thrown a couple of strong punches in the Süper Lig this season but doing so against Yeni Malatyaspor on will be easier said than done.
Get a Glance of Best Betting Tips for the upcoming Süper Lig match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetYeni Malatyaspor
Expert Tipover 2.5 Goals
Expert game analysis and pre-match stats all in one place
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Overview of best odds and prices ahead of the game between Yeni Malatyaspor and Göztepe
Detailed statistical analysis of Yeni Malatyaspor and Göztepe
- Göztepe - Yeni Malatyaspor1-3August 12, 2018
- Göztepe - Yeni Malatyaspor0-0May 7, 2018
- Yeni Malatyaspor - Göztepe2-3December 9, 2017
Yeni Malatyaspor Form
- Yeni Malatyaspor are coming off from a 1 - 1 against Bursaspor last time out.
- Yeni Malatyaspor averages 2 goals per game in the Süper Lig this season which puts them in a strong position against Göztepe for the forthcoming fixture.
- Having won 10 and lost 4 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Yeni Malatyaspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Göztepe.
- Göztepe are coming off from a 0 - 3 against MKE Ankaragücü last time out.
- It’s been an interesting ride for Göztepe during the past 10 matches, when they scored 6 and conceded 15 goals.
- Göztepe enjoyed a fine run of form during the past 6 months, winning 8 and losing 11 of their 22 matches in the Süper Lig.