Yeni Malatyaspor vs Galatasaray | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Yeni Malatyaspor vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On the teams of Yeni Malatyaspor and Galatasaray face each other at in the Malatya Stadyumu. The duel takes place at the Malatya Stadyumu during the 5th matchday of the Süper Lig. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 41%.
Betting tips and odds for this Süper Lig game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetYeni Malatyaspor
Expert PickDouble Chance 1X
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 84%under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 64%under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 42%under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
Odds for the match Yeni Malatyaspor vs Galatasaray
Yeni Malatyaspor vs Galatasaray | Head-to-Head analysis
- Galatasaray - Yeni Malatyaspor3-02019/04/06
- Yeni Malatyaspor - Galatasaray2-02018/10/28
- Galatasaray - Yeni Malatyaspor2-02018/05/12
- Yeni Malatyaspor - Galatasaray2-12017/12/17
Yeni Malatyaspor Form
- Yeni Malatyaspor met in their last match MKE Ankaragücü and recorded a 0 - 4.
- Yeni Malatyaspor averages 1.6 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Yeni Malatyaspor won 6 and lost 7 of their 14 matches in the Süper Lig.
- Last game of Galatasaray ended in a 0 - 0 against .
- In their past 10 matches, Galatasaray scored 19 and conceded 23 goals.
- Having won 12 and lost 5 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Galatasaray have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Yeni Malatyaspor.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Yeni Malatyaspor vs Galatasaray
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 64%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 41%.