Yeni Malatyaspor vs Fenerbahçe | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Yeni Malatyaspor vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Süper LigMalatya Stadyumu | Malatya
Yeni Malatyaspor
L(3 - 1)D(2 - 2)L(3 - 2)L(0 - 1)D(1 - 1)
Fenerbahçe
W(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 2)W(0 - 3)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Yeni MalatyasporFenerbahçe
Goals1.11.2
Corners4.57.3
Fouls11.414.5
Saves2.42.5

On the 33th matchday of the Süper Lig Yeni Malatyaspor will meet Fenerbahçe on at in the Malatya Stadyumu. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 44%.

Best betting tips for this Süper Lig match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-125 at

Three-Way Bet

Fenerbahçe
-135 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
125 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Fenerbahçe44%Yeni Malatyaspor32%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-29%0-28%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%

Odds for the match Yeni Malatyaspor vs Fenerbahçe

Odds Comparison

Yeni MalatyasporDrawFenerbahçe
Probability32%24%44%
bet365400320-165
22bet370290-140
888sport380290-155
betway335260-135
William Hill425280-160
intertops375285-165

Yeni Malatyaspor vs Fenerbahçe | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Fenerbahçe - Yeni Malatyaspor0-32020/12/12
  • Fenerbahçe - Yeni Malatyaspor3-22020/06/27
  • Yeni Malatyaspor - Fenerbahçe0-02019/11/24
  • Fenerbahçe - Yeni Malatyaspor3-22019/01/28

Yeni Malatyaspor Form

  • Yeni Malatyaspor met in their last match İstanbul Başakşehir and recorded a 3 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Yeni Malatyaspor scored 4 and conceded 8 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 10 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Yeni Malatyaspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Fenerbahçe.

Fenerbahçe Form

  • Fenerbahçe met in their last match Denizlispor and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Fenerbahçe scored 9 and conceded 3 goals.
  • Having won 17 and lost 7 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Fenerbahçe have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Yeni Malatyaspor.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Yeni Malatyaspor vs Fenerbahçe

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 125 from bet365. The probability for that outcome is 56%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 44%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 110 Bet Now