Wolverhampton vs Leicester City | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Wolverhampton vs Leicester City.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On , at at the Molineux Stadium Wolverhampton will meet Leicester City. It's the 23th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 53%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeicester City
Expert PickLeicester City
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%
Wolverhampton vs Leicester City | Best Odds
Wolverhampton vs Leicester City | Head-to-Head analysis
- Leicester City - Wolverhampton1-02020/11/08
- Wolverhampton - Leicester City0-02020/02/14
- Leicester City - Wolverhampton0-02019/08/11
- Wolverhampton - Leicester City4-32019/01/19
- Last game of Wolverhampton ended in a 2 - 1 against Arsenal London.
- Wolverhampton averages 1.6 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 7 and lost 10 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Wolverhampton have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Leicester City.
Leicester City Form
- Leicester City met in their last match Fulham and recorded a 0 - 2.
- Leicester City averages 1.6 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 13 and lost 6 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Leicester City have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Wolverhampton.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Wolverhampton vs Leicester City
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 53%, a Leicester City. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 53%.