Wolverhampton vs Crystal Palace | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Wolverhampton vs Crystal Palace.

Premier LeagueMolineux Stadium | Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
D(1 - 1)W(0 - 1)W(1 - 0)L(4 - 0)L(1 - 3)
Crystal Palace
W(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)L(4 - 0)L(1 - 2)W(1 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

WolverhamptonCrystal Palace
Goals1.20.9
Corners4.44
Fouls9.312.6
Saves1.93

On , at at the Molineux Stadium Wolverhampton will meet Crystal Palace. It's the 7th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 42%.

Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-190 at

Three-Way Bet

Wolverhampton
110 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-115 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Wolverhampton42%X30%Crystal Palace28%Three-Way Bet
1-015%2-014%1-113%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 62%under 38%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 35%under 65%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 16%under 84%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 41%No 59%

Best Odds for the game between Wolverhampton and Crystal Palace

Odds Comparison

WolverhamptonDrawCrystal Palace
Probability42%30%28%
bet365-110240320
22bet110220350
888sport100230350
betway100210320
William Hill-105225335
intertops-110215320

Head-to-Head performance of Wolverhampton and Crystal Palace

Last Meetings

  • Wolverhampton - Crystal Palace2-02020/07/20
  • Crystal Palace - Wolverhampton1-12019/09/22
  • Wolverhampton - Crystal Palace0-22019/01/02
  • Crystal Palace - Wolverhampton0-12018/10/06

Wolverhampton Form

  • Wolverhampton met in their last match Newcastle United and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Wolverhampton averages 1.2 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Wolverhampton won 8 and lost 5 of their 15 matches in the Premier League.

Crystal Palace Form

  • Last game of Crystal Palace ended in a 1 - 2 against Fulham.
  • Crystal Palace averages 0.9 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Crystal Palace won 4 and lost 9 of their 15 matches in the Premier League.

Wolverhampton vs Crystal Palace | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between Wolverhampton and Crystal Palace is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 58%. 888sport offers odds of -115 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 42%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -110 Bet Now