Willem II vs PEC Zwolle | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Willem II vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

EredivisieKoning Willem II Stadion | Tillburg
Willem II
W(1 - 3)D(0 - 0)W(1 - 2)W(0 - 2)W(4 - 0)
PEC Zwolle
D(3 - 3)L(4 - 1)W(1 - 2)L(0 - 3)L(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Willem IIPEC Zwolle
Goals1.91.5
Corners3.86.5
Fouls812.2
Saves4.85.2

On at Willem II will host PEC Zwolle in the 20th round of the Eredivisie game at the Koning Willem II Stadion. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 49%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-170 at

Three-Way Bet

Willem II
-130 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
135 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Willem II49%PEC Zwolle28%X23%Three-Way Bet
1-111%2-19%1-08%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 61%No 39%

Best Odds for the game between Willem II and PEC Zwolle

Odds Comparison

Willem II vs PEC Zwolle | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • PEC Zwolle - Willem II1-32019/08/02
  • Willem II - PEC Zwolle2-02019/04/14
  • PEC Zwolle - Willem II2-32018/11/09
  • PEC Zwolle - Willem II0-12018/04/29

Willem II Form

  • Willem II met in their last match AZ Alkmaar and recorded a 1 - 3.
  • In their past 10 matches, Willem II scored 14 and conceded 10 goals.
  • Having won 11 and lost 5 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, Willem II have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against PEC Zwolle.

PEC Zwolle Form

  • PEC Zwolle met in their last match FC Utrecht and recorded a 3 - 3.
  • PEC Zwolle averages 0.8 goals per game in the Eredivisie over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 12 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, PEC Zwolle have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Willem II.

Willem II vs PEC Zwolle | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 135 from MrGreen. The probability for that outcome is 51%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 49%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 100 Bet Now