West Ham United vs Chelsea | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game West Ham United vs Chelsea. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Premier LeagueLondon Stadium | London
West Ham United
L(3 - 2)W(3 - 1)W(2 - 3)D(3 - 3)L(1 - 0)
Chelsea
D(0 - 0)W(1 - 4)L(2 - 5)D(0 - 0)W(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

West Ham UnitedChelsea
Goals1.91.4
Corners3.95.6
Fouls9.58.4
Saves3.11.8

This Derby in the Premier League between West Ham United and Chelsea is always one of the biggest matches of the season. It will take place on at in the London Stadium. According their form right now, a Away win seems possible with a possibility of 38%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-100 at

Three-Way Bet

Chelsea
-120 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
140 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Chelsea38%West Ham United38%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%0-09%1-09%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

West Ham UnitedDrawChelsea
Probability38%24%38%
bet365375260-135
22bet490320-155
888sport360280-120
betway425280-155
William Hill375260-130
intertops360265-135

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Chelsea - West Ham United3-02020/12/21
  • West Ham United - Chelsea3-22020/07/01
  • Chelsea - West Ham United0-12019/11/30
  • Chelsea - West Ham United2-02019/04/08

West Ham United Form

  • Last game of West Ham United ended in a 3 - 2 against Newcastle United.
  • In their past 10 matches, West Ham United scored 13 and conceded 5 goals.
  • During the past 6 months West Ham United won 14 and lost 7 of their 26 matches in the Premier League.

Chelsea Form

  • Chelsea met in their last match Brighton & Hove Albion and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Chelsea scored 8 and conceded 3 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Chelsea won 13 and lost 6 of their 26 matches in the Premier League.

West Ham United vs Chelsea | Expert Predictions and Betting Tips for the Derby

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between West Ham United and Chelsea is to bet on Double Chance 1X. This is coming with a probability of 62%. 22bet offers odds of 140 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Away win with a probability of 38%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 110 Bet Now