Udinese Calcio vs Juventus Torino | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Seria A match between Udinese Calcio vs Juventus Torino. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Seria ADacia Arena | Udine
Udinese Calcio
L(2 - 1)D(0 - 0)L(1 - 3)W(0 - 3)D(2 - 2)
Juventus Torino
D(3 - 3)D(2 - 2)L(4 - 2)W(4 - 1)W(1 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Udinese CalcioJuventus Torino
Goals1.22.6
Corners5.47
Fouls11.712.5
Saves4.23.2

On at Udinese Calcio will host Juventus Torino in the 35th round of the Seria A game at the Dacia Arena. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 41%.

Best betting tips for this Seria A match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-120 at

Three-Way Bet

Juventus Torino
-170 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
165 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Juventus Torino41%Udinese Calcio37%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-19%1-28%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 68%under 32%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%

These are the best Odds for the game Udinese Calcio vs Juventus Torino

Odds Comparison

Udinese CalcioDrawJuventus Torino
Probability37%22%41%
bet365500335-200
22bet560335-170
888sport525350-205
betway475300-175
William Hill550340-200
intertops500335-200

Udinese Calcio vs Juventus Torino | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Juventus Torino - Udinese Calcio4-02020/01/15
  • Juventus Torino - Udinese Calcio3-12019/12/15
  • Juventus Torino - Udinese Calcio4-12019/03/08

Udinese Calcio Form

  • Udinese Calcio met in their last match SSC Napoli and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Udinese Calcio scored 11 and conceded 12 goals.
  • Having won 2 and lost 6 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Udinese Calcio have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Juventus Torino.

Juventus Torino Form

  • Juventus Torino met in their last match US Sassuolo and recorded a 3 - 3.
  • Juventus Torino averages 1.9 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 8 and lost 3 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Juventus Torino have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Udinese Calcio.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Udinese Calcio vs Juventus Torino

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 165 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 59%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 41%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 140 Bet Now