Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Tottenham Hotspur||Sheffield United|
On the teams of Tottenham Hotspur and Sheffield United face each other at in the New White Hart Lane. The duel takes place at the New White Hart Lane during the 34th matchday of the Premier League. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 63%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert PickSheffield United +1.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United | Head-to-Head analysis
- Sheffield United - Tottenham Hotspur1-32021/01/17
- Sheffield United - Tottenham Hotspur3-12020/07/02
- Tottenham Hotspur - Sheffield United1-12019/11/09
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- Last game of Tottenham Hotspur ended in a 2 - 1 against Southampton.
- In their past 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur scored 11 and conceded 4 goals.
- Having won 12 and lost 9 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Tottenham Hotspur have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Sheffield United.
Sheffield United Form
- Last game of Sheffield United ended in a 1 - 0 against Brighton & Hove Albion.
- In their past 10 matches, Sheffield United scored 1 and conceded 12 goals.
- During the past 6 months Sheffield United won 5 and lost 21 of their 27 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 62%, a Sheffield United +1.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 63%.