Toronto FC vs Nashville SC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Toronto FC vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Toronto FC||Nashville SC|
On , at at the BMO Field Toronto FC will meet Nashville SC. It's the 1th round of the Major League Soccer. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 53%.
Best betting tips for this Major League Soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNashville SC
Expert PickNashville SC
Interesting stats and facts
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Most recent performance of Toronto FC and Nashville SC
- Nashville SC - Toronto FC3-22021/06/24
- Toronto FC - Nashville SC0-12020/11/24
Toronto FC Form
- Last game of Toronto FC ended in a 1 - 2 against Chicago Fire.
- Toronto FC averages 1 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 3 and lost 8 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Toronto FC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Nashville SC.
Nashville SC Form
- Nashville SC met in their last match FC Cincinnati and recorded a 3 - 0.
- Nashville SC averages 0.5 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 5 and lost 1 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Nashville SC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Toronto FC.
Toronto FC vs Nashville SC | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our prediction is a Nashville SC with odds of 200 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 53%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 53%.