Stade Reims vs Nîmes Olympique | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Stade Reims vs Nîmes Olympique.

Ligue 1Stadio Auguste-Delaune | Reims
Stade Reims
D(1 - 1)L(0 - 2)D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(4 - 0)
Nîmes Olympique
L(5 - 0)W(2 - 1)L(2 - 1)W(3 - 1)W(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Stade ReimsNîmes Olympique
Goals1.21.4
Corners5.36.5
Fouls129.8
Saves23.3
Shots on Goal45.3

On , at at the Stadio Auguste-Delaune Stade Reims will meet Nîmes Olympique. It's the 35th round of the Ligue 1. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 37%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-105 at

Three-Way Bet

Nîmes Olympique
300 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-110 at

Interesting stats and facts

Nîmes Olympique37%Stade Reims37%X26%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-010%0-110%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%

Best Odds for the game between Stade Reims and Nîmes Olympique

Odds Comparison

Stade ReimsDrawNîmes Olympique
Probability37%26%37%
888sport100230300
betway100230300
intertops-110230300
pinnacle sports100245325
William Hill-120250335

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Nîmes Olympique - Stade Reims0-02018/10/06
  • Stade Reims - Nîmes Olympique2-22018/05/11
  • Nîmes Olympique - Stade Reims0-12017/07/28
  • Stade Reims - Nîmes Olympique1-12017/04/21

Stade Reims Form

  • Stade Reims met in their last match Angers SCO and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Stade Reims averages 1.5 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Stade Reims won 8 and lost 4 of their 24 matches in the Ligue 1.

Nîmes Olympique Form

  • Last game of Nîmes Olympique ended in a 5 - 0 against Lille OSC.
  • Nîmes Olympique averages 0.8 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 10 and lost 12 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Nîmes Olympique have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Stade Reims.

Stade Reims vs Nîmes Olympique | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 63%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 37%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -110 Bet Now