Sporting Kansas City vs Nashville SC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Sporting Kansas City vs Nashville SC. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Major League SoccerChildren’s Mercy Park | Kansas City
Sporting Kansas City
W(1 - 2)L(1 - 2)W(2 - 3)W(1 - 0)L(3 - 2)
Nashville SC
D(0 - 0)D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 0)W(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Sporting Kansas CityNashville SC
Goals1.61.1
Corners6.84.2
Fouls12.911.3
Saves2.43.7

On the 1th matchday of the Major League Soccer Sporting Kansas City will meet Nashville SC on at in the Children’s Mercy Park. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 44%.

Best betting tips for this Major League Soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-115 at

Three-Way Bet

Sporting Kansas City
-130 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
130 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Sporting Kansas City44%Nashville SC29%X27%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-011%0-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%

Odds for the match Sporting Kansas City vs Nashville SC

Odds Comparison

Sporting Kansas CityDrawNashville SC
Probability44%27%29%
bet365-165300400
22bet-130265385
888sport-160290420
betway-140250400
William Hill-160275450
intertops-165285400

Most recent performance of Sporting Kansas City and Nashville SC

Sporting Kansas City Form

  • Sporting Kansas City met in their last match Houston Dynamo and recorded a 1 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Sporting Kansas City scored 15 and conceded 22 goals.
  • Having won 7 and lost 5 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Sporting Kansas City have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Nashville SC.

Nashville SC Form

  • Nashville SC met in their last match Minnesota United FC and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • Nashville SC averages 0.33 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Nashville SC won 5 and lost 2 of their 13 matches in the Major League Soccer.

Sporting Kansas City vs Nashville SC | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 130 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 56%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 44%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 125 Bet Now