Sheffield United vs Aston Villa | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Sheffield United vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sheffield United||Aston Villa|
On the teams of Sheffield United and Aston Villa face each other at in the Bramall Lane. The duel takes place at the Bramall Lane during the 29th matchday of the Premier League. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 51%.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAston Villa
Expert PickAston Villa
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 46%No 54%
Best Odds for the game between Sheffield United and Aston Villa
Most recent performance of Sheffield United and Aston Villa
- Aston Villa - Sheffield United1-02020/09/21
- Aston Villa - Sheffield United0-02020/06/17
- Sheffield United - Aston Villa2-02019/12/14
- Aston Villa - Sheffield United3-32019/02/08
Sheffield United Form
- Sheffield United met in their last match Liverpool and recorded a 0 - 2.
- Sheffield United averages 1 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 3 and lost 21 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Sheffield United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Aston Villa.
Aston Villa Form
- Last game of Aston Villa ended in a 0 - 1 against Leeds United.
- In their past 10 matches, Aston Villa scored 5 and conceded 7 goals.
- During the past 6 months Aston Villa won 12 and lost 9 of their 24 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Sheffield United vs Aston Villa
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 51%, a Aston Villa. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 51%.