Seattle Sounders vs Portland Timbers | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Seattle Sounders vs Portland Timbers.

Major League SoccerLumen Field (Seattle, Washington)
Seattle Sounders
W(1 - 2)W(0 - 1)W(2 - 6)D(1 - 1)L(0 - 1)
Portland Timbers
L(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 6)W(3 - 2)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Seattle SoundersPortland Timbers
Goals1.51.4
Corners3.43.9
Fouls11.112.5
Saves2.34.1

On the teams of Seattle Sounders and Portland Timbers face each other at in the Lumen Field (Seattle, Washington). The duel takes place at the Lumen Field (Seattle, Washington) during the 29th matchday of the Major League Soccer. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 56%.

Betting tips and odds for this Major League Soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-135 at

Three-Way Bet

Seattle Sounders
-150 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
135 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

1-110%2-110%2-09%Correct Score
Seattle Sounders56%Portland Timbers22%X22%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%

Best Odds for the game between Seattle Sounders and Portland Timbers

Odds Comparison

Seattle SoundersDrawPortland Timbers
Probability56%22%22%
bet365-150275400
22bet-160325420
888sport-165300410
betway-160300400
William Hill-165290450

Head-to-Head performance of Seattle Sounders and Portland Timbers

Last Meetings

  • Portland Timbers - Seattle Sounders2-62021/08/16
  • Portland Timbers - Seattle Sounders1-22021/05/09
  • Seattle Sounders - Portland Timbers1-12021/03/30
  • Seattle Sounders - Portland Timbers1-12020/10/23

Seattle Sounders Form

  • Seattle Sounders met in their last match Columbus Crew and recorded a 1 - 2.
  • Seattle Sounders averages 1 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 12 and lost 3 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Seattle Sounders have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Portland Timbers.

Portland Timbers Form

  • Last game of Portland Timbers ended in a 3 - 1 against Austin FC.
  • Portland Timbers averages 1 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 6 and lost 10 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Portland Timbers have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Seattle Sounders.

Seattle Sounders vs Portland Timbers | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 135 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 44%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 56%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 135Bet Now