Seattle Sounders vs New York RB | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Seattle Sounders vs New York RB. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

MLSCenturyLink Field | Seattle
Seattle Sounders
L(2 - 0)W(4 - 3)W(1 - 2)D(2 - 2)L(3 - 0)
New York RB
L(0 - 2)L(2 - 1)W(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)L(4 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Seattle SoundersNew York RB
Goals1.71.4
Corners6.77.4
Fouls10.111.6
Saves3.34.6
Shots on Goal4.75.9

On at Seattle Sounders will host New York RB in the 36th round of the MLS game at the CenturyLink Field. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 39%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-205 at

Three-Way Bet

New York RB
285 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-115 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

New York RB39%Seattle Sounders39%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-19%2-18%1-28%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 87%under 13%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%

Odds for the match Seattle Sounders vs New York RB

Odds Comparison

Seattle SoundersDrawNew York RB
Probability39%22%39%
888sport-105275255
betway-115280260
intertops-120285265
pinnacle sports-115315285
William Hill-115290260

Seattle Sounders and New York RB | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Seattle Sounders - New York RB3-12017/03/19

Seattle Sounders Form

  • Seattle Sounders met in their last match Colorado Rapids and recorded a 2 - 0.
  • Seattle Sounders averages 1.9 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 10 and lost 9 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, Seattle Sounders have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against New York RB.

New York RB Form

  • New York RB met in their last match Colorado Rapids and recorded a 0 - 2.
  • New York RB averages 1.7 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months New York RB won 11 and lost 13 of their 28 matches in the MLS.

Seattle Sounders vs New York RB | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -115 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 61%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -115 Bet Now