SD Huesca vs Sevilla | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Read about our betting tip including statistical background information and best odds for the game SD Huesca vs . Our prediction is based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

La LigaEl Alcoraz | Huesca
SD Huesca
D(1 - 1)L(0 - 1)W(0 - 2)W(4 - 0)D(0 - 0)
Sevilla
L(2 - 4)L(3 - 0)D(2 - 2)L(1 - 0)W(5 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

SD HuescaSevilla
Goals1.21.5
Corners0.41.8
Fouls0.95.5
Saves0.61
Shots on Goal0.31.5

On at SD Huesca will host Sevilla in the 26th round of the La Liga game at the El Alcoraz. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 44%.

Best Betting Tips for the upcoming La Liga match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
150 at

Three-Way Bet

Sevilla
150 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance 1X
150 at

Statistics and Predictions for this game

Sevilla44%SD Huesca31%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%0-110%1-29%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%

Betting Odds for the match SD Huesca vs Sevilla

Odds Comparison

SD HuescaDrawSevilla
Probability31%25%44%
888sport295265-105
betway280260-105
intertops275245-110
pinnacle sports305280-105
William Hill250230-115

SD Huesca and Sevilla | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Sevilla - SD Huesca2-12018/10/28

SD Huesca Form

  • Last game of SD Huesca ended in a 1 - 1 against Espanyol Barcelona.
  • In their past 10 matches, SD Huesca scored 11 and conceded 15 goals.
  • Having won 3 and lost 15 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, SD Huesca have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Sevilla.

Sevilla Form

  • Sevilla met in their last match FC Barcelona and recorded a 2 - 4.
  • In their past 10 matches, Sevilla scored 8 and conceded 18 goals.
  • Having won 18 and lost 12 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Sevilla have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against SD Huesca.

Our Betting Tip and Prediction from the Expert for the game SD Huesca vs Sevilla

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 150 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 56%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 44%.

Best Tip: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 150 Bet Now