Santos Laguna vs Deportivo Guadalajara | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Santos Laguna vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Primera DivisiónTSM Corona | Torreón
Santos Laguna
D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(0 - 3)D(1 - 1)L(0 - 1)
Deportivo Guadalajara
D(2 - 2)W(0 - 2)L(1 - 2)L(4 - 2)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Santos LagunaDeportivo Guadalajara
Goals1.71.3
Corners6.96.3
Fouls10.712.5
Saves2.83.1

On at Santos Laguna will host Deportivo Guadalajara in the 4th round of the Primera División game at the TSM Corona. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 39%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-135 at

Three-Way Bet

Santos Laguna
115 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-135 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

1-113%1-011%0-110%Correct Score
Santos Laguna39%Deportivo Guadalajara34%X27%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%

Best Odds for the game between Santos Laguna and Deportivo Guadalajara

Odds Comparison

Santos LagunaDrawDeportivo Guadalajara
Probability39%27%34%
22bet110245250
888sport105225240
betway105220275
William Hill115210240

Head-to-Head performance of Santos Laguna and Deportivo Guadalajara

Last Meetings

  • Deportivo Guadalajara - Santos Laguna1-12021/04/04
  • Santos Laguna - Deportivo Guadalajara2-02020/08/03
  • Santos Laguna - Deportivo Guadalajara2-02019/11/07
  • Deportivo Guadalajara - Santos Laguna2-12019/08/08

Santos Laguna Form

  • Santos Laguna met in their last match UANL Tigres and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Santos Laguna averages 2.2 goals per game in the Primera División over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 9 and lost 7 matches in the Primera División over the last 6 months, Santos Laguna have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Deportivo Guadalajara.

Deportivo Guadalajara Form

  • Deportivo Guadalajara met in their last match FC Juárez and recorded a 2 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Deportivo Guadalajara scored 7 and conceded 6 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Deportivo Guadalajara won 5 and lost 4 of their 16 matches in the Primera División.

Santos Laguna vs Deportivo Guadalajara | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -135 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 61%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -135Bet Now