San Jose Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match San Jose Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|San Jose Earthquakes||Real Salt Lake|
On the 1th matchday of the Major League Soccer San Jose Earthquakes will meet Real Salt Lake on at in the Avaya Stadium. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 51%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSan Jose Earthquakes
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
San Jose Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake | Head-to-Head analysis
- Real Salt Lake - San Jose Earthquakes1-02019/09/12
- San Jose Earthquakes - Real Salt Lake1-02019/07/07
- San Jose Earthquakes - Real Salt Lake0-02018/07/29
San Jose Earthquakes Form
- San Jose Earthquakes met in their last match Chicago Fire and recorded a 0 - 2.
- In their past 10 matches, San Jose Earthquakes scored 19 and conceded 13 goals.
- Having won 2 and lost 1 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, San Jose Earthquakes have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Real Salt Lake.
Real Salt Lake Form
- Last game of Real Salt Lake ended in a 0 - 2 against Sporting Kansas City.
- Real Salt Lake averages 0.5 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Real Salt Lake won 1 and lost 1 of their 5 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game San Jose Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 52%, a under 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 51%.