Real Valladolid vs Sevilla | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Real Valladolid vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

La LigaJosé Zorrilla | Valladolid
Real Valladolid
D(0 - 0)W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(0 - 1)D(1 - 1)
Sevilla
W(2 - 0)W(1 - 0)L(2 - 1)L(0 - 2)W(0 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Real ValladolidSevilla
Goals0.91.7
Corners2.93.8
Fouls12.712.1
Saves1.72.5

On at Real Valladolid will host Sevilla in the 28th round of the La Liga game at the José Zorrilla. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 43%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-145 at

Three-Way Bet

Sevilla
-100 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
-100 at

Interesting stats and facts

Sevilla43%Real Valladolid29%X28%Three-Way Bet
0-113%1-113%1-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 46%No 54%

Real Valladolid vs Sevilla | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Real ValladolidDrawSevilla
Probability29%28%43%
bet365335250-120
22bet345250-100
888sport375245-115
betway335225-105
William Hill360230-115
intertops350230-120

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Sevilla - Real Valladolid1-12020/12/19
  • Sevilla - Real Valladolid1-12020/06/26
  • Real Valladolid - Sevilla0-12019/11/24
  • Real Valladolid - Sevilla0-22019/04/07

Real Valladolid Form

  • Real Valladolid met in their last match Osasuna and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • Real Valladolid averages 1 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 11 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Real Valladolid have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Sevilla.

Sevilla Form

  • Sevilla met in their last match Elche CF and recorded a 2 - 0.
  • Sevilla averages 1.75 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 17 and lost 7 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Sevilla have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Real Valladolid.

Real Valladolid vs Sevilla | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 57%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 43%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: -105 Bet Now