Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the LaLiga Santander match between Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Real Madrid||Celta Vigo|
On at Real Madrid will host Celta Vigo in the 4th round of the LaLiga Santander game at the Santiago Bernabéu. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 45%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetReal Madrid
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
Odds for the match Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo
Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo | Head-to-Head analysis
- Celta Vigo - Real Madrid1-32021/03/20
- Real Madrid - Celta Vigo2-02021/01/02
- Real Madrid - Celta Vigo2-22020/02/16
- Celta Vigo - Real Madrid1-32019/08/17
Real Madrid Form
- Last game of Real Madrid ended in a 0 - 1 against Real Betis.
- Real Madrid averages 1.5 goals per game in the LaLiga Santander over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Real Madrid won 10 and lost of their 16 matches in the LaLiga Santander.
Celta Vigo Form
- Last game of Celta Vigo ended in a 0 - 1 against Athletic Bilbao.
- In their past 10 matches, Celta Vigo scored 7 and conceded 5 goals.
- Having won 7 and lost 6 matches in the LaLiga Santander over the last 6 months, Celta Vigo have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Real Madrid.
Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our prediction is a under 2.5 Goals with odds of 150 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 49%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 45%.