Gallos Blancos vs Puebla FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Gallos Blancos vs Puebla FC.

Primera DivisiónCorregidora | Santiago de Queretaro
Gallos Blancos
L(2 - 1)W(3 - 1)L(4 - 1)W(2 - 0)W(1 - 0)
Puebla FC
W(4 - 0)L(1 - 0)D(0 - 0)L(0 - 1)W(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Gallos BlancosPuebla FC
Goals1.21.1
Corners4.72.5
Fouls12.916.2
Saves3.33.6

Gallos Blancos and Puebla FC sitting near to each other in the Primera División standings. Therefore the game on at in the Corregidora will be everything but not boring. With a possibility of 36%, Away win will be the outcome.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-155 at

Three-Way Bet

Puebla FC
230 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-140 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Gallos Blancos36%Puebla FC36%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-011%0-111%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Gallos BlancosDrawPuebla FC
Probability36%28%36%
bet365105250210
22bet125230230
888sport120220210
betway120220230
William Hill120220225
intertops115215210

Head-to-Head performance of Gallos Blancos and Puebla FC

Last Meetings

  • Puebla FC - Gallos Blancos3-32020/09/26
  • Puebla FC - Gallos Blancos0-12020/01/25
  • Puebla FC - Gallos Blancos0-12020/01/25
  • Gallos Blancos - Puebla FC1-12019/09/01

Gallos Blancos Form

  • Gallos Blancos met in their last match CF América and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Gallos Blancos scored 8 and conceded 4 goals.
  • Having won 4 and lost 11 matches in the Primera División over the last 6 months, Gallos Blancos have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Puebla FC.

Puebla FC Form

  • Puebla FC met in their last match FC Juárez and recorded a 4 - 0.
  • Puebla FC averages 0.75 goals per game in the Primera División over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Puebla FC won 7 and lost 10 of their 21 matches in the Primera División.

Gallos Blancos vs Puebla FC | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between Gallos Blancos and Puebla FC is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 64%. betway offers odds of -140 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Away win with a probability of 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -140 Bet Now