Portland Timbers vs New York RB | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Portland Timbers vs New York RB. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

MLSProvidence Park | Portland
Portland Timbers
L(0 - 1)W(2 - 1)W(1 - 0)L(1 - 2)L(0 - 2)
New York RB
L(0 - 2)L(2 - 1)W(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)L(4 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Portland TimbersNew York RB
Goals1.51.4
Corners6.67.4
Fouls12.811.6
Saves54.6
Shots on Goal75.9

On , at at the Providence Park Portland Timbers will meet New York RB. It's the 37th round of the MLS. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 41%.

Best betting tips for this MLS match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-215 at

Three-Way Bet

Portland Timbers
-120 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-110 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Portland Timbers41%New York RB36%X23%Three-Way Bet
1-110%2-19%1-28%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 84%under 16%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 64%under 36%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 42%under 58%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%

These are the best Odds for the game Portland Timbers vs New York RB

Odds Comparison

Portland TimbersDrawNew York RB
Probability41%23%36%
888sport-110275265
betway-115280275
intertops-120290260
pinnacle sports-115315280
William Hill-105280240

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • New York RB - Portland Timbers2-22019/02/17

Portland Timbers Form

  • Last game of Portland Timbers ended in a 0 - 1 against D.C. United.
  • Portland Timbers averages 1.7 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Portland Timbers won 16 and lost 11 of their 30 matches in the MLS.

New York RB Form

  • New York RB met in their last match Colorado Rapids and recorded a 0 - 2.
  • New York RB averages 1.7 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months New York RB won 11 and lost 13 of their 28 matches in the MLS.

Portland Timbers vs New York RB | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -110 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 59%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 41%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -110 Bet Now