Olympique Marseille vs Racing Strasbourg | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Olympique Marseille vs Racing Strasbourg.

Ligue 1Orange Vélodrome | Marseille
Olympique Marseille
W(1 - 3)W(3 - 2)D(3 - 3)W(2 - 0)L(3 - 0)
Racing Strasbourg
L(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 4)W(2 - 3)L(1 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Olympique MarseilleRacing Strasbourg
Goals1.71.1
Corners45.4
Fouls10.612.8
Saves1.72.6

On , at at the Orange Vélodrome Olympique Marseille will meet Racing Strasbourg. It's the 35th round of the Ligue 1. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 42%.

Best betting tips for this Ligue 1 match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-125 at

Three-Way Bet

Olympique Marseille
-110 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
100 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Olympique Marseille42%Racing Strasbourg32%X26%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-010%0-09%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%

These are the best Odds for the game Olympique Marseille vs Racing Strasbourg

Odds Comparison

Olympique MarseilleDrawRacing Strasbourg
Probability42%26%32%
bet365-110250300
22bet-115275360
888sport-115265320
betway-125275335
William Hill-110250300
intertops-110250275

Most recent performance of Olympique Marseille and Racing Strasbourg

Last Meetings

  • Racing Strasbourg - Olympique Marseille0-12020/11/06
  • Olympique Marseille - Racing Strasbourg3-12020/01/29
  • Olympique Marseille - Racing Strasbourg2-02019/10/20
  • Racing Strasbourg - Olympique Marseille1-12019/05/03

Olympique Marseille Form

  • Last game of Olympique Marseille ended in a 1 - 3 against Stade Reims.
  • Olympique Marseille averages 2 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 11 and lost 8 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Olympique Marseille have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Racing Strasbourg.

Racing Strasbourg Form

  • Racing Strasbourg met in their last match FC Nantes and recorded a 1 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Racing Strasbourg scored 7 and conceded 6 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Racing Strasbourg won 8 and lost 11 of their 26 matches in the Ligue 1.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Olympique Marseille vs Racing Strasbourg

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 100 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 58%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 42%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -105 Bet Now