Olympique Lyon vs Racing Strasbourg | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Olympique Lyon vs Racing Strasbourg. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Ligue 1Groupama Stadium (Décines-Charpieu)
Olympique Lyon
W(0 - 1)D(3 - 3)L(3 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 3)
Racing Strasbourg
W(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(4 - 2)L(0 - 2)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Olympique LyonRacing Strasbourg
Goals2.21.4
Corners6.14.5
Fouls1214.9
Saves3.22.1

On the 5th matchday of the Ligue 1 Olympique Lyon will meet Racing Strasbourg on at in the Groupama Stadium (Décines-Charpieu). Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 45%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-170 at

Three-Way Bet

Olympique Lyon
-180 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
160 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

1-18%2-18%3-17%Correct Score
Olympique Lyon45%Racing Strasbourg34%X21%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 88%under 12%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 71%under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 51%under 49%

Olympique Lyon vs Racing Strasbourg | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Olympique LyonDrawRacing Strasbourg
Probability45%21%34%
bet365-190350475
22bet-180360530
888sport-190330500
betway-180335475
William Hill-190335500

Most recent performance of Olympique Lyon and Racing Strasbourg

Last Meetings

  • Olympique Lyon - Racing Strasbourg3-02021/02/06
  • Racing Strasbourg - Olympique Lyon2-32020/10/18
  • Olympique Lyon - Racing Strasbourg1-12020/02/16
  • Racing Strasbourg - Olympique Lyon1-22019/11/30

Olympique Lyon Form

  • Last game of Olympique Lyon ended in a 0 - 1 against FC Nantes.
  • In their past 10 matches, Olympique Lyon scored 12 and conceded 11 goals.
  • Having won 7 and lost 4 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Olympique Lyon have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Racing Strasbourg.

Racing Strasbourg Form

  • Last game of Racing Strasbourg ended in a 3 - 1 against Stade Brestois.
  • Racing Strasbourg averages 1.5 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Racing Strasbourg won 4 and lost 7 of their 15 matches in the Ligue 1.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Olympique Lyon vs Racing Strasbourg

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 160 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 55%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 45%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 165Bet Now