OGC Nice vs SM Caen | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Prediction, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the game OGC Nice vs SM Caen. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Ligue 1Allianz Riviera | Nizza
OGC Nice
D(0 - 0)W(1 - 0)W(0 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 0)
SM Caen
L(0 - 1)L(2 - 0)W(0 - 1)L(0 - 5)L(3 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

OGC NiceSM Caen
Goals0.50.5
Corners3.72.9
Fouls10.814.1
Saves2.53.7
Shots on Goal2.71.9

On the teams of OGC Nice and SM Caen face each other at in the Allianz Riviera. The duel takes place at the Allianz Riviera during the 33th matchday of the Ligue 1. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 37%.

Best Betting Tips for the upcoming Ligue 1 match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-200 at

Three-Way Bet

OGC Nice
-125 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
100 at

All relevant stats you need for your Betting Tip

OGC Nice37%X32%SM Caen31%Three-Way Bet
0-015%1-015%1-113%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 57%under 43%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 30%under 70%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 13%under 87%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 38%No 62%

Betting Odds for the match OGC Nice vs SM Caen

Odds Comparison

OGC NiceDrawSM Caen
Probability37%32%31%
888sport-130230435
betway-130225450
intertops-135220400
pinnacle sports-125240470
William Hill-130230400

OGC Nice and SM Caen | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • SM Caen - OGC Nice1-12018/08/18
  • OGC Nice - SM Caen4-12018/05/12
  • SM Caen - OGC Nice1-12017/11/19
  • OGC Nice - SM Caen2-22017/03/10

OGC Nice Form

  • OGC Nice met in their last match Stade Rennes and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, OGC Nice scored 10 and conceded 2 goals.
  • Having won 10 and lost 7 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, OGC Nice have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against SM Caen.

SM Caen Form

  • SM Caen met in their last match Angers SCO and recorded a 0 - 1.
  • SM Caen averages 1.2 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 4 and lost 15 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, SM Caen have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against OGC Nice.

OGC Nice vs SM Caen | Expert Prediction and Betting Tip

Our Expert predicts, with a probability of 63%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 37%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 100 Bet Now