OGC Nice vs Paris Saint Germain | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game OGC Nice vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|OGC Nice||Paris Saint Germain|
On at OGC Nice will host Paris Saint Germain in the 4th round of the Ligue 1 game at the Allianz Riviera. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 48%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetParis Saint Germain
Expert PickBoth Teams To Score Yes
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 88%under 12%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 71%under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 51%under 49%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
OGC Nice vs Paris Saint Germain | Best Odds
Most recent performance of OGC Nice and Paris Saint Germain
- OGC Nice - Paris Saint Germain1-42019/10/18
- Paris Saint Germain - OGC Nice1-12019/05/04
- OGC Nice - Paris Saint Germain0-32018/09/29
- OGC Nice - Paris Saint Germain1-22018/03/18
OGC Nice Form
- Last game of OGC Nice ended in a 3 - 1 against Montpellier HSC.
- In their past 10 matches, OGC Nice scored 21 and conceded 10 goals.
- During the past 6 months OGC Nice won 2 and lost 1 of their 3 matches in the Ligue 1.
Paris Saint Germain Form
- Last game of Paris Saint Germain ended in a 1 - 0 against FC Metz.
- Paris Saint Germain averages 2.6 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 1 and lost 2 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Paris Saint Germain have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against OGC Nice.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game OGC Nice vs Paris Saint Germain
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 70%, a Both Teams To Score Yes. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 48%.