New York RB vs Philadelphia Union | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the MLS match between New York RB vs Philadelphia Union. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|New York RB||Philadelphia Union|
On the teams of New York RB and Philadelphia Union face each other at in the Red Bull Arena. The duel takes place at the Red Bull Arena during the 34th matchday of the MLS. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 39%.
Betting tips and odds for this MLS game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNew York RB
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
New York RB vs Philadelphia Union | Best Odds
Analysis and current form of the teams
- New York RB - Philadelphia Union1-12021/07/09
- Philadelphia Union - New York RB1-02021/05/15
- New York RB - Philadelphia Union0-32020/09/06
- Philadelphia Union - New York RB1-02020/08/25
New York RB Form
- New York RB met in their last match New York City FC and recorded a 0 - 1.
- New York RB averages 0.6 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 8 and lost 11 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, New York RB have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Philadelphia Union.
Philadelphia Union Form
- Last game of Philadelphia Union ended in a 1 - 0 against Atlanta United FC.
- Philadelphia Union averages 1 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 10 and lost 7 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, Philadelphia Union have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against New York RB.
New York RB vs Philadelphia Union | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 60%, a under 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 39%.