Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Newcastle United vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Newcastle United||Crystal Palace|
On , at at the St James' Park Newcastle United will meet Crystal Palace. It's the 22th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 39%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNewcastle United
Expert PickNewcastle United
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace | Best Odds
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Crystal Palace - Newcastle United0-22020/11/27
- Crystal Palace - Newcastle United1-02020/02/22
- Newcastle United - Crystal Palace1-02019/12/21
- Newcastle United - Crystal Palace0-12019/04/06
Newcastle United Form
- Newcastle United met in their last match Everton and recorded a 0 - 2.
- Newcastle United averages 0.75 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 6 and lost 11 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Newcastle United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Crystal Palace.
Crystal Palace Form
- Crystal Palace met in their last match Wolverhampton and recorded a 1 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, Crystal Palace scored 1 and conceded 8 goals.
- During the past 6 months Crystal Palace won 7 and lost 9 of their 21 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace
Our experts are predicting, that this Newcastle United and Crystal Palace will leave the field with a Newcastle United. At betway are the best odds of 200 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 39%.