MKE Ankaragücü vs Denizlispor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game MKE Ankaragücü vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Süper LigOsmanlı Stadı | Ankara
MKE Ankaragücü
D(2 - 2)W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 0)L(4 - 1)
Denizlispor
L(2 - 3)L(3 - 2)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 0)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

MKE AnkaragücüDenizlispor
Goals1.50.9
Corners3.12.9
Fouls1312.2
Saves2.72.5

On , at at the Osmanlı Stadı MKE Ankaragücü will meet Denizlispor. It's the 36th round of the Süper Lig. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 46%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
100 at

Three-Way Bet

MKE Ankaragücü
-125 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
105 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

MKE Ankaragücü46%Denizlispor28%X26%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-011%0-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%

These are the best Odds for the game MKE Ankaragücü vs Denizlispor

Odds Comparison

MKE AnkaragücüDrawDenizlispor
Probability46%26%28%
bet365-135250350
22bet-125290340
888sport-130260335
betway-135260335
William Hill-125260320

MKE Ankaragücü vs Denizlispor | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Denizlispor - MKE Ankaragücü1-22020/12/27
  • Denizlispor - MKE Ankaragücü0-12020/07/25
  • MKE Ankaragücü - Denizlispor2-22019/12/28

MKE Ankaragücü Form

  • MKE Ankaragücü met in their last match Beşiktaş and recorded a 2 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, MKE Ankaragücü scored 9 and conceded 3 goals.
  • During the past 6 months MKE Ankaragücü won 10 and lost 12 of their 28 matches in the Süper Lig.

Denizlispor Form

  • Last game of Denizlispor ended in a 2 - 3 against BB Erzurumspor.
  • In their past 10 matches, Denizlispor scored 2 and conceded 11 goals.
  • Having won 5 and lost 17 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Denizlispor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against MKE Ankaragücü.

MKE Ankaragücü vs Denizlispor | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 105 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 54%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 46%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 100 Bet Now