MKE Ankaragücü vs Çaykur Rizespor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match MKE Ankaragücü vs Çaykur Rizespor.

Süper LigOsmanlı Stadı | Ankara
MKE Ankaragücü
D(0 - 0)L(1 - 4)L(1 - 0)L(4 - 3)W(1 - 0)
Çaykur Rizespor
L(0 - 2)L(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

MKE AnkaragücüÇaykur Rizespor
Goals1.20.9
Corners3.63.9
Fouls14.112.6
Saves3.54.2

On , at at the Osmanlı Stadı MKE Ankaragücü will meet Çaykur Rizespor. It's the 26th round of the Süper Lig. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 37%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-140 at

Three-Way Bet

MKE Ankaragücü
160 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-170 at

Interesting stats and facts

Çaykur Rizespor37%MKE Ankaragücü37%X26%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-010%0-110%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%

Odds for the match MKE Ankaragücü vs Çaykur Rizespor

Odds Comparison

MKE AnkaragücüDrawÇaykur Rizespor
Probability37%26%37%
bet365145230180
22bet145270175
888sport155215175
betway160200175
William Hill155220175
intertops150205165

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Çaykur Rizespor - MKE Ankaragücü5-32020/10/17
  • MKE Ankaragücü - Çaykur Rizespor2-12020/03/13
  • Çaykur Rizespor - MKE Ankaragücü2-02019/10/25
  • MKE Ankaragücü - Çaykur Rizespor2-22019/05/04

MKE Ankaragücü Form

  • Last game of MKE Ankaragücü ended in a 0 - 0 against Kayserispor.
  • MKE Ankaragücü averages 1.5 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 13 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, MKE Ankaragücü have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Çaykur Rizespor.

Çaykur Rizespor Form

  • Çaykur Rizespor met in their last match BB Erzurumspor and recorded a 0 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Çaykur Rizespor scored 3 and conceded 14 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 10 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Çaykur Rizespor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against MKE Ankaragücü.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game MKE Ankaragücü vs Çaykur Rizespor

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -170 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 63%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 37%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -165 Bet Now