Minnesota United FC vs Real Salt Lake | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Minnesota United FC vs Real Salt Lake. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Minnesota United FC||Real Salt Lake|
|Shots on Goal||6.35.2|
On , at at the TCF Bank Stadium Minnesota United FC will meet Real Salt Lake. It's the 36th round of the MLS. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 45%.
Best betting tips for this MLS match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMinnesota United FC
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Most recent performance of Minnesota United FC and Real Salt Lake
- Real Salt Lake - Minnesota United FC1-12019/07/21
- Real Salt Lake - Minnesota United FC1-12018/09/16
- Minnesota United FC - Real Salt Lake3-22018/07/15
Minnesota United FC Form
- Minnesota United FC met in their last match Houston Dynamo and recorded a 2 - 0.
- Minnesota United FC averages 1.7 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 15 and lost 12 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, Minnesota United FC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Real Salt Lake.
Real Salt Lake Form
- Real Salt Lake met in their last match San Jose Earthquakes and recorded a 1 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, Real Salt Lake scored 11 and conceded 14 goals.
- Having won 13 and lost 11 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, Real Salt Lake have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Minnesota United FC.
Minnesota United FC vs Real Salt Lake | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 49%, a under 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 45%.