Liverpool vs Newcastle United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Liverpool vs Newcastle United.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On the teams of Liverpool and Newcastle United face each other at in the Anfield. The duel takes place at the Anfield during the 33th matchday of the Premier League. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 49%.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Expert PickNewcastle United +1.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
These are the best Odds for the game Liverpool vs Newcastle United
Head-to-Head performance of Liverpool and Newcastle United
- Newcastle United - Liverpool0-02020/12/30
- Newcastle United - Liverpool1-32020/07/26
- Liverpool - Newcastle United3-12019/09/14
- Newcastle United - Liverpool2-32019/05/04
- Liverpool met in their last match Leeds United and recorded a 1 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, Liverpool scored 3 and conceded 9 goals.
- Having won 11 and lost 8 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Liverpool have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Newcastle United.
Newcastle United Form
- Newcastle United met in their last match West Ham United and recorded a 3 - 2.
- In their past 10 matches, Newcastle United scored 3 and conceded 9 goals.
- During the past 6 months Newcastle United won 7 and lost 13 of their 27 matches in the Premier League.
Liverpool vs Newcastle United | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our experts are predicting, that this Liverpool and Newcastle United will leave the field with a Newcastle United +1.5 Goals. At 22bet are the best odds of 145 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 49%.