Liverpool vs Manchester City | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Premier League match between Liverpool vs Manchester City. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On , at at the Anfield Liverpool will meet Manchester City. It's the 23th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 44%.
Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert PickManchester City
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Odds for the match Liverpool vs Manchester City
Liverpool vs Manchester City | Head-to-Head analysis
- Manchester City - Liverpool1-12020/11/08
- Manchester City - Liverpool4-02020/07/02
- Liverpool - Manchester City3-12019/11/10
- Liverpool - Manchester City1-12019/08/04
- Last game of Liverpool ended in a 0 - 1 against Brighton & Hove Albion.
- Liverpool averages 0.6 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Liverpool won 11 and lost 4 of their 22 matches in the Premier League.
Manchester City Form
- Last game of Manchester City ended in a 0 - 2 against Burnley.
- Manchester City averages 2.75 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Manchester City won 14 and lost 2 of their 21 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Liverpool vs Manchester City
Our experts are predicting, that this Liverpool and Manchester City will leave the field with a Manchester City. At 22bet are the best odds of 125 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Away win with a probability of 44%.