Lille OSC vs Angers SCO | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Lille OSC vs Angers SCO.

Ligue 1Stade Pierre Mauroy | Lille
Lille OSC
W(1 - 0)D(2 - 2)W(5 - 0)D(0 - 0)W(5 - 1)
Angers SCO
L(1 - 2)W(0 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 1)W(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Lille OSCAngers SCO
Goals1.91.4
Corners5.34
Fouls14.310.7
Saves2.83
Shots on Goal4.24.3

On at Lille OSC will host Angers SCO in the 37th round of the Ligue 1 game at the Stade Pierre Mauroy. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 49%.

Betting tips and odds for this Ligue 1 game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-120 at

Three-Way Bet

Lille OSC
-190 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
150 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Lille OSC49%Angers SCO26%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-011%2-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Lille OSCDrawAngers SCO
Probability49%25%26%
888sport-190320525
betway-180335475
intertops-190300475
pinnacle sports-180325535
William Hill-225290480

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Angers SCO - Lille OSC1-02018/09/01
  • Lille OSC - Angers SCO1-22018/02/24
  • Angers SCO - Lille OSC1-12017/08/27
  • Lille OSC - Angers SCO1-22017/02/11

Lille OSC Form

  • Last game of Lille OSC ended in a 1 - 0 against Girondins Bordeaux.
  • Lille OSC averages 2 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 13 and lost 3 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Lille OSC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Angers SCO.

Angers SCO Form

  • Last game of Angers SCO ended in a 1 - 2 against Paris Saint Germain.
  • Angers SCO averages 1 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Angers SCO won 6 and lost 6 of their 24 matches in the Ligue 1.

Lille OSC vs Angers SCO | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 150 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 51%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 49%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 150 Bet Now