Lazio Roma vs UC Sampdoria | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Lazio Roma vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Lazio Roma||UC Sampdoria|
|Shots on Goal||05|
On the teams of Lazio Roma and UC Sampdoria face each other at in the Stadio Olimpico. The duel takes place at the Stadio Olimpico during the 20th matchday of the Seria A. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 51%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLazio Roma
Expert PickBoth Teams To Score Yes
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
Best Odds for the game between Lazio Roma and UC Sampdoria
Most recent performance of Lazio Roma and UC Sampdoria
- UC Sampdoria - Lazio Roma0-32019/08/25
- UC Sampdoria - Lazio Roma1-22019/04/28
- Lazio Roma - UC Sampdoria2-22018/12/08
- Lazio Roma - UC Sampdoria4-02018/04/22
Lazio Roma Form
- Lazio Roma met in their last match SSC Napoli and recorded a 1 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, Lazio Roma scored 28 and conceded 10 goals.
- Having won 13 and lost 2 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Lazio Roma have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against UC Sampdoria.
UC Sampdoria Form
- Last game of UC Sampdoria ended in a 5 - 1 against Brescia Calcio.
- In their past 10 matches, UC Sampdoria scored 8 and conceded 16 goals.
- Having won 5 and lost 10 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, UC Sampdoria have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Lazio Roma.
Lazio Roma vs UC Sampdoria | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 65%, a Both Teams To Score Yes. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 51%.