Kayserispor vs Fenerbahçe | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our prediction is based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. Here you will find a betting tip with the best odds for the match Kayserispor vs Fenerbahçe.

Süper LigKadir Has | Kayseri
Kayserispor
D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 0)
Fenerbahçe
W(2 - 0)W(3 - 2)D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)D(2 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

KayserisporFenerbahçe
Goals1.41.6
Corners00.1
Fouls01.6
Saves00.2
Shots on Goal00.1

On the 21th matchday of the Süper Lig Kayserispor will meet Fenerbahçe on at in the Kadir Has. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 36%.

The Best Odds to bet on the Süper Lig match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
100 at

Three-Way Bet

Fenerbahçe
100 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance 1X
100 at

All relevant stats you need for your Betting Tip

Fenerbahçe36%Kayserispor36%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-011%0-111%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

KayserisporDrawFenerbahçe
Probability36%28%36%
888sport270210105
betway250210110
intertops235220105
pinnacle sports260225120
William Hill275240100

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Fenerbahçe - Kayserispor2-32018/09/01
  • Kayserispor - Fenerbahçe0-52018/04/02
  • Fenerbahçe - Kayserispor3-32017/10/30
  • Kayserispor - Fenerbahçe4-12017/01/29

Kayserispor Form

  • Kayserispor met in their last match Yeni Malatyaspor and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Kayserispor averages 1.7 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Kayserispor won 8 and lost 9 of their 26 matches in the Süper Lig.

Fenerbahçe Form

  • Last game of Fenerbahçe ended in a 2 - 0 against Göztepe.
  • Fenerbahçe averages 1.1 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 11 and lost 11 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Fenerbahçe have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Kayserispor.

Our Betting Tip and Prediction from the Expert for the game Kayserispor vs Fenerbahçe

Our Expert predicts, with a probability of 64%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 36%.

Best Tip: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 100 Bet Now