Juventus Torino vs Parma Calcio 1913 | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Juventus Torino vs Parma Calcio 1913.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Juventus Torino||Parma Calcio 1913|
On at Juventus Torino will host Parma Calcio 1913 in the 20th round of the Seria A game at the Allianz Stadium. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 43%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetJuventus Torino
Expert PickBoth Teams To Score Yes
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Odds for the match Juventus Torino vs Parma Calcio 1913
Juventus Torino and Parma Calcio 1913 | Form comparison
- Parma Calcio 1913 - Juventus Torino0-12019/08/24
- Juventus Torino - Parma Calcio 19133-32019/02/02
Juventus Torino Form
- Juventus Torino met in their last match AS Roma and recorded a 1 - 2.
- Juventus Torino averages 2.3 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Juventus Torino won 15 and lost 1 of their 19 matches in the Seria A.
Parma Calcio 1913 Form
- Last game of Parma Calcio 1913 ended in a 2 - 0 against US Lecce.
- In their past 10 matches, Parma Calcio 1913 scored 12 and conceded 17 goals.
- Having won 8 and lost 7 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Parma Calcio 1913 have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Juventus Torino.
Juventus Torino vs Parma Calcio 1913 | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 63%, a Both Teams To Score Yes. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 43%.