Juventus Torino vs AS Roma | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Juventus Torino vs AS Roma. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Juventus Torino||AS Roma|
On , at at the Allianz Stadium Juventus Torino will meet AS Roma. It's the 38th round of the Seria A. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 41%.
Betting tips and odds for this Seria A game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Roma
Expert Pickover 3.5 Goals
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 88%under 12%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 71%under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 51%under 49%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Head-to-Head performance of Juventus Torino and AS Roma
- Juventus Torino - AS Roma3-12020/01/22
- AS Roma - Juventus Torino1-22020/01/12
- AS Roma - Juventus Torino2-02019/05/12
- Juventus Torino - AS Roma1-02018/12/22
Juventus Torino Form
- Juventus Torino met in their last match Cagliari Calcio and recorded a 2 - 0.
- Juventus Torino averages 2.7 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Juventus Torino won 10 and lost 4 of their 16 matches in the Seria A.
AS Roma Form
- Last game of AS Roma ended in a 2 - 3 against FC Torino.
- AS Roma averages 2.7 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 9 and lost 6 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, AS Roma have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Juventus Torino.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Juventus Torino vs AS Roma
Our prediction is a over 3.5 Goals with odds of 125 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 51%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 41%.