İstanbul Başakşehir vs MKE Ankaragücü | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match İstanbul Başakşehir vs MKE Ankaragücü.

Süper LigFatih Terim Stadium | Istanbul
İstanbul Başakşehir
W(1 - 2)D(0 - 0)W(0 - 1)L(1 - 2)L(2 - 0)
MKE Ankaragücü
L(0 - 1)L(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)D(2 - 2)W(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

İstanbul BaşakşehirMKE Ankaragücü
Goals1.11.3
Corners5.24
Fouls10.911.1
Saves2.62.7

İstanbul Başakşehir and MKE Ankaragücü sitting near to each other in the Süper Lig standings. Therefore the game on at in the Fatih Terim Stadium will be everything but not boring. With a possibility of 36%, Home Win will be the outcome.

Betting tips and odds for this Süper Lig game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-120 at

Three-Way Bet

İstanbul Başakşehir
-105 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
105 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

MKE Ankaragücü36%İstanbul Başakşehir36%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-111%1-011%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

Odds for the match İstanbul Başakşehir vs MKE Ankaragücü

Odds Comparison

İstanbul BaşakşehirDrawMKE Ankaragücü
Probability36%28%36%
bet365-140275350
22bet-105245350
888sport-130250335
betway-115230320
William Hill-130250340
intertops-140260335

İstanbul Başakşehir vs MKE Ankaragücü | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • MKE Ankaragücü - İstanbul Başakşehir1-22021/01/10
  • MKE Ankaragücü - İstanbul Başakşehir1-22020/06/19
  • İstanbul Başakşehir - MKE Ankaragücü2-12019/11/10
  • İstanbul Başakşehir - MKE Ankaragücü2-12019/05/12

İstanbul Başakşehir Form

  • Last game of İstanbul Başakşehir ended in a 1 - 2 against BB Erzurumspor.
  • In their past 10 matches, İstanbul Başakşehir scored 7 and conceded 7 goals.
  • During the past 6 months İstanbul Başakşehir won 8 and lost 13 of their 30 matches in the Süper Lig.

MKE Ankaragücü Form

  • MKE Ankaragücü met in their last match Gazişehir Gaziantep and recorded a 0 - 1.
  • MKE Ankaragücü averages 1.2 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 10 and lost 13 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, MKE Ankaragücü have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against İstanbul Başakşehir.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game İstanbul Başakşehir vs MKE Ankaragücü

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between İstanbul Başakşehir and MKE Ankaragücü is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 64%. intertops offers odds of 105 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 120 Bet Now