Huddersfield Town vs Everton | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

You will find here our betting tip and prediction for the for Premier League match between Huddersfield Town vs Everton. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Premier LeagueJohn Smith's Stadium | Huddersfield
Huddersfield Town
L(0 - 3)D(0 - 0)L(1 - 2)L(1 - 0)L(3 - 1)
Everton
L(2 - 1)W(2 - 0)L(0 - 1)L(1 - 0)W(1 - 5)

Performance of the last matches

Huddersfield TownEverton

On , at at the John Smith's Stadium Huddersfield Town will meet Everton. It's the 24th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 43%.

The Best Odds to bet on the Premier League match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-140 at

Three-Way Bet

Everton
-105 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance 1X
-115 at

Statistics and Predictions for this game

Everton43%Huddersfield Town29%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-113%1-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 46%No 54%

Best Odds for the game between Huddersfield Town and Everton

Odds Comparison

Huddersfield TownDrawEverton
Probability29%28%43%
888sport340240-110
betway320230-105
intertops310225-110
pinnacle sports345245-105
William Hill350240-115

Huddersfield Town and Everton | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Everton - Huddersfield Town1-1September 1, 2018
  • Huddersfield Town - Everton0-2April 28, 2018
  • Everton - Huddersfield Town2-0December 2, 2017

Huddersfield Town Form

  • Last game of Huddersfield Town ended in a 0 - 3 against Manchester City.
  • Huddersfield Town averages goals per game in the Premier League over the last matches.
  • During the past months Huddersfield Town won and lost of their matches in the Premier League.

Everton Form

  • Everton met in their last match Southampton and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • Everton averages goals per game in the Premier League over the last matches.
  • Having won and lost matches in the Premier League over the last months, Everton have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Huddersfield Town.

Our Betting Tip and Prediction from the Expert for the game Huddersfield Town vs Everton

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of -115 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 57%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 43%.

Best Tip: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: -115 Bet Now