Deportivo Guadalajara vs UANL Tigres | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Deportivo Guadalajara vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Primera DivisiónEstadio Chivas | Zapopan
Deportivo Guadalajara
W(0 - 1)W(1 - 2)W(2 - 0)L(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)
UANL Tigres
W(2 - 1)D(0 - 0)W(2 - 3)L(1 - 3)W(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Deportivo GuadalajaraUANL Tigres
Goals1.21.1
Corners4.64.8
Fouls12.79.4
Saves3.62.5

On the teams of Deportivo Guadalajara and UANL Tigres face each other at in the Estadio Chivas. The duel takes place at the Estadio Chivas during the 17th matchday of the Primera División. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 36%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-170 at

Three-Way Bet

UANL Tigres
240 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-170 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

UANL Tigres36%Deportivo Guadalajara36%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-011%0-111%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

Odds for the match Deportivo Guadalajara vs UANL Tigres

Odds Comparison

Deportivo GuadalajaraDrawUANL Tigres
Probability36%28%36%
bet365135210200
22bet135220215
888sport140190210
betway135180240
William Hill145200200

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • UANL Tigres - Deportivo Guadalajara1-32020/09/06
  • UANL Tigres - Deportivo Guadalajara3-02020/02/09
  • Deportivo Guadalajara - UANL Tigres2-02019/07/29
  • UANL Tigres - Deportivo Guadalajara2-12019/05/05

Deportivo Guadalajara Form

  • Deportivo Guadalajara met in their last match Atlas Guadalajara and recorded a 0 - 1.
  • Deportivo Guadalajara averages 1.25 goals per game in the Primera División over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 9 and lost 5 matches in the Primera División over the last 6 months, Deportivo Guadalajara have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against UANL Tigres.

UANL Tigres Form

  • Last game of UANL Tigres ended in a 2 - 1 against CF Monterrey.
  • UANL Tigres averages 1.17 goals per game in the Primera División over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 8 and lost 8 matches in the Primera División over the last 6 months, UANL Tigres have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Deportivo Guadalajara.

Deportivo Guadalajara vs UANL Tigres | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -170 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 64%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -195 Bet Now