Granada vs Athletic Bilbao | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Granada vs Athletic Bilbao.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On at Granada will host Athletic Bilbao in the 1th round of the La Liga game at the Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 39%.
Betting tips and odds for this La Liga game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert Pickover 2.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
These are the best Odds for the game Granada vs Athletic Bilbao
Granada vs Athletic Bilbao | Head-to-Head analysis
- Granada - Athletic Bilbao4-02020/07/19
- Granada - Athletic Bilbao2-12020/03/05
- Athletic Bilbao - Granada1-02020/02/12
- Athletic Bilbao - Granada2-02019/12/01
- Granada met in their last match Athletic Bilbao and recorded a 4 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, Granada scored 15 and conceded 10 goals.
- During the past 6 months Granada won 5 and lost 3 of their 11 matches in the La Liga.
Athletic Bilbao Form
- Athletic Bilbao met in their last match Granada and recorded a 4 - 0.
- Athletic Bilbao averages 1.4 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 4 and lost 5 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Athletic Bilbao have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Granada.
Granada vs Athletic Bilbao | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our experts are predicting, that this Granada and Athletic Bilbao will leave the field with a over 2.5 Goals. At 22bet are the best odds of 210 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 39%.