Göztepe vs Gazişehir Gaziantep | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Göztepe vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Süper LigBornova Doğanlar Stadı | Izmir
Göztepe
W(1 - 3)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 1)W(0 - 3)L(1 - 0)
Gazişehir Gaziantep
L(3 - 0)L(1 - 0)L(0 - 2)D(1 - 1)W(3 - 4)

Performance of the last 10 matches

GöztepeGazişehir Gaziantep
Goals1.91
Corners33.3
Fouls10.914.3
Saves3.14.7

On , at at the Bornova Doğanlar Stadı Göztepe will meet Gazişehir Gaziantep. It's the 23th round of the Süper Lig. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 43%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-115 at

Three-Way Bet

Göztepe
-125 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
120 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Göztepe43%Gazişehir Gaziantep34%X23%Three-Way Bet
1-110%2-19%1-28%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

GöztepeGazişehir GaziantepDraw
Probability43%34%23%
22bet-125410265
betway-150375275

Head-to-Head performance of Göztepe and Gazişehir Gaziantep

Last Meetings

  • Gazişehir Gaziantep - Göztepe1-12019/09/30

Göztepe Form

  • Last game of Göztepe ended in a 1 - 3 against Atiker Konyaspor.
  • Göztepe averages 1.5 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Göztepe won 10 and lost 5 of their 22 matches in the Süper Lig.

Gazişehir Gaziantep Form

  • Gazişehir Gaziantep met in their last match Beşiktaş and recorded a 3 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Gazişehir Gaziantep scored 11 and conceded 20 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 7 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Gazişehir Gaziantep have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Göztepe.

Göztepe vs Gazişehir Gaziantep | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between Göztepe and Gazişehir Gaziantep is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 57%. betway offers odds of 120 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 43%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 105 Bet Now