Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Reims | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Reims. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Ligue 1Matmut Atlantique | Bordeaux
Girondins Bordeaux
W(0 - 2)L(1 - 2)L(2 - 1)W(1 - 0)D(2 - 2)
Stade Reims
D(1 - 1)W(3 - 2)L(2 - 1)D(0 - 0)L(3 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Girondins BordeauxStade Reims
Goals1.11.6
Corners4.94.1
Fouls1111.3
Saves32.6

On , at at the Matmut Atlantique Girondins Bordeaux will meet Stade Reims. It's the 17th round of the Ligue 1. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 36%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-150 at

Three-Way Bet

Girondins Bordeaux
130 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-145 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Girondins Bordeaux36%Stade Reims36%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-111%1-011%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

These are the best Odds for the game Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Reims

Odds Comparison

Girondins BordeauxDrawStade Reims
Probability36%28%36%
bet365115230240
22bet130225245
888sport125225235
betway130220230
William Hill125210240
intertops115215240

Head-to-Head performance of Girondins Bordeaux and Stade Reims

Last Meetings

  • Stade Reims - Girondins Bordeaux0-42020/08/08
  • Stade Reims - Girondins Bordeaux1-12019/11/30
  • Girondins Bordeaux - Stade Reims0-12019/05/18
  • Stade Reims - Girondins Bordeaux0-02018/09/29

Girondins Bordeaux Form

  • Girondins Bordeaux met in their last match Racing Strasbourg and recorded a 0 - 2.
  • Girondins Bordeaux averages 1 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Girondins Bordeaux won 6 and lost 6 of their 16 matches in the Ligue 1.

Stade Reims Form

  • Stade Reims met in their last match Olympique Marseille and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Stade Reims averages 2 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Stade Reims won 3 and lost 8 of their 16 matches in the Ligue 1.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Reims

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 64%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -140 Bet Now