Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Reims | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Reims.

Ligue 1Matmut Atlantique | Bordeaux
Girondins Bordeaux
L(1 - 0)L(0 - 1)L(2 - 3)L(2 - 1)L(3 - 0)
Stade Reims
L(3 - 2)L(0 - 3)D(1 - 1)L(0 - 2)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Girondins BordeauxStade Reims
Goals0.80.8
Corners3.87
Fouls15.811.8
Saves32.3
Shots on Goal3.43

On at Girondins Bordeaux will host Stade Reims in the 37th round of the Ligue 1 game at the Matmut Atlantique. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 36%.

Best betting tips for this Ligue 1 match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-160 at

Three-Way Bet

Girondins Bordeaux
140 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-10000 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Girondins Bordeaux36%Stade Reims35%X29%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-012%0-112%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%

Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Reims | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Girondins BordeauxDrawStade Reims
Probability36%29%35%
888sport135215225
betway130225225
intertops120220220
pinnacle sports140225235
William Hill120210190

Most recent performance of Girondins Bordeaux and Stade Reims

Last Meetings

  • Stade Reims - Girondins Bordeaux0-02018/09/29

Girondins Bordeaux Form

  • Last game of Girondins Bordeaux ended in a 1 - 0 against Lille OSC.
  • Girondins Bordeaux averages 1 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Girondins Bordeaux won 9 and lost 13 of their 29 matches in the Ligue 1.

Stade Reims Form

  • Stade Reims met in their last match SM Caen and recorded a 3 - 2.
  • Stade Reims averages 1.4 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Stade Reims won 8 and lost 5 of their 25 matches in the Ligue 1.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Reims

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -10000 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 64%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -10000 Bet Now