Galatasaray vs Sivasspor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Galatasaray vs Sivasspor. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Süper LigTürk Telekom Stadyumu | Istanbul
Galatasaray
D(0 - 0)L(0 - 1)D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)
Sivasspor
W(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

GalatasaraySivasspor
Goals0.71.6

On , at at the Türk Telekom Stadyumu Galatasaray will meet Sivasspor. It's the 1th round of the Süper Lig. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 37%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
140 at

Three-Way Bet

Galatasaray
-155 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
155 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Sivasspor37%Galatasaray37%X26%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-010%0-110%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

SivassporGalatasarayDraw
Probability37%37%26%
888sport390-155285
betway375-165300
intertops375-165275
pinnacle sports445-160320
William Hill550-225340

Galatasaray vs Sivasspor | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Sivasspor - Galatasaray4-32019/05/24
  • Galatasaray - Sivasspor4-22018/12/23
  • Sivasspor - Galatasaray2-12018/02/04

Galatasaray Form

  • Galatasaray met in their last match Gençlerbirliği Ankara and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Galatasaray scored 15 and conceded 5 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Galatasaray won 11 and lost 6 of their 24 matches in the Süper Lig.

Sivasspor Form

  • Last game of Sivasspor ended in a 3 - 1 against MKE Ankaragücü.
  • In their past 10 matches, Sivasspor scored 12 and conceded 14 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Sivasspor won 5 and lost 4 of their 18 matches in the Süper Lig.

Galatasaray vs Sivasspor | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 155 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 63%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 37%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 155 Bet Now