Galatasaray vs Göztepe | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Galatasaray vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Süper LigTürk Telekom Stadyumu | Istanbul
Galatasaray
L(3 - 0)L(0 - 1)D(2 - 2)D(2 - 2)W(2 - 1)
Göztepe
L(0 - 2)L(2 - 1)W(2 - 1)D(2 - 2)L(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

GalatasarayGöztepe
Goals21.3
Corners7.84
Fouls10.312.4
Saves1.83.1

On the 7th matchday of the Süper Lig Galatasaray will meet Göztepe on at in the Türk Telekom Stadyumu. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 41%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-140 at

Three-Way Bet

Galatasaray
-165 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
150 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

1-110%2-19%1-28%Correct Score
Galatasaray41%Göztepe36%X23%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 64%under 36%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 42%under 58%

Best Odds for the game between Galatasaray and Göztepe

Odds Comparison

GalatasarayDrawGöztepe
Probability41%23%36%
bet365-165335375
22bet-170360440
888sport-165290425
betway-185320425
William Hill-200320500

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Göztepe - Galatasaray1-32021/04/17
  • Galatasaray - Göztepe3-12020/12/22
  • Galatasaray - Göztepe3-12020/07/18
  • Göztepe - Galatasaray2-12019/12/21

Galatasaray Form

  • Last game of Galatasaray ended in a 3 - 0 against Kayserispor.
  • In their past 10 matches, Galatasaray scored 8 and conceded 4 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Galatasaray won 9 and lost 3 of their 16 matches in the Süper Lig.

Göztepe Form

  • Göztepe met in their last match Hatayspor and recorded a 0 - 2.
  • Göztepe averages 2 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Göztepe won 4 and lost 7 of their 16 matches in the Süper Lig.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Galatasaray vs Göztepe

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 59%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 41%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 160Bet Now