Sevilla vs Real Valladolid | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the La Liga match between Sevilla vs Real Valladolid. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

La LigaRamón Sánchez Pizjuán | Sevilla
Sevilla
W(0 - 1)L(0 - 1)W(0 - 1)W(4 - 2)W(1 - 0)
Real Valladolid
W(3 - 2)L(2 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 3)W(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

SevillaReal Valladolid
Goals11.2
Corners4.53.2
Fouls12.813.6
Saves2.33

On , at at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Sevilla will meet Real Valladolid. It's the 14th round of the La Liga. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 43%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
105 at

Three-Way Bet

Sevilla
-190 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
205 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Sevilla43%Real Valladolid29%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-013%0-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 46%No 54%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

SevillaDrawReal Valladolid
Probability43%28%29%
bet365-200275650
22bet-240360825
888sport-190320650
betway-225335700
William Hill-190300600
intertops-200285600

Sevilla and Real Valladolid | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Sevilla - Real Valladolid1-12020/06/26
  • Real Valladolid - Sevilla0-12019/11/24
  • Real Valladolid - Sevilla0-22019/04/07
  • Sevilla - Real Valladolid1-02018/11/25

Sevilla Form

  • Last game of Sevilla ended in a 0 - 1 against Getafe CF.
  • In their past 10 matches, Sevilla scored 6 and conceded 4 goals.
  • Having won 11 and lost 4 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Sevilla have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Real Valladolid.

Real Valladolid Form

  • Last game of Real Valladolid ended in a 3 - 2 against Osasuna.
  • Real Valladolid averages 1 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 10 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Real Valladolid have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Sevilla.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Sevilla vs Real Valladolid

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 205 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 57%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 43%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 155 Bet Now