FC Dallas vs Seattle Sounders | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match FC Dallas vs Seattle Sounders.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Dallas||Seattle Sounders|
|Shots on Goal||47|
On the 18th matchday of the Major League Soccer FC Dallas will meet Seattle Sounders on at in the Toyota Stadium. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 38%.
Betting tips and odds for this Major League Soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSeattle Sounders
Expert Pickover 2.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%
Odds for the match FC Dallas vs Seattle Sounders
Head-to-Head performance of FC Dallas and Seattle Sounders
- Seattle Sounders - FC Dallas1-22019/02/16
- Seattle Sounders - FC Dallas2-12018/08/13
- FC Dallas - Seattle Sounders3-02018/03/18
- Seattle Sounders - FC Dallas4-02017/10/15
FC Dallas Form
- FC Dallas met in their last match Vancouver Whitecaps and recorded a 2 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, FC Dallas scored 14 and conceded 12 goals.
- During the past 6 months FC Dallas won 9 and lost 6 of their 18 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Seattle Sounders Form
- Seattle Sounders met in their last match Sporting Kansas City and recorded a 3 - 2.
- Seattle Sounders averages 1.5 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Seattle Sounders won 7 and lost 5 of their 17 matches in the Major League Soccer.
FC Dallas vs Seattle Sounders | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our prediction is a over 2.5 Goals with odds of -105 from pinnacle sports. The probability for that outcome is 58%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 38%.